Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe over the Internet from "Mealtime" Quick Easy and a treat for kids or adults. For a fun popsicle alternate a layer of chocolate chips or sprinkles between layers of yogurt .Freezer time not included in the prep time
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears in light syrup, sliced,well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat plain yogurt, with fruit
- 4 wooden popsicle sticks
- In a blender or food processor combine the pears& yogurt and process until smooth Divide evenly between the 4 Popsicle molds or 4oz paper cups.
- Insert stick in the center.
- Freeze until firm (3-4 hours).