Recipe by SusieQusie
Dressing up that boring frozen yogurt and taking it out on the town with an adult twist! An added bonus - the Semi-Secret Susie Spoon Trick
- 1⁄4 gallon fat-free frozen yogurt, vanilla, softened (about 4 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur or 2 tablespoons apricot brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir all ingredients together; using a regular serving spoon, transfer it to a freezer container, then put spoon inside* (see explanation). Cover tightly and refreeze.
- Sneak a bite everytime you open the freezer door. ;-). But be careful that the frozen spoon doesn't stick to your tongue!
- Nutritional serving size = 1/2 cup (that's about 8 tablespoon sized bites - if you're seriously counting calories/carbs/points -- you may want to stick a chart on the fridge door to check off how many times you pass by in a day ;-).
- * The Susie Spoon Trick - AKA That's MY ice cream! - When anyone else looks inside the container, they'll see your spoon and get grossed out. That leaves it all for you! Always works with adults at my house. Grandkids less that 10 y/o don't seem to care about whose cooties are there - it's ICE CREAM!