Delectable, refreshing bites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and trim the strawberries. You can use them halved or whole.
- 2Either put the yogurt in the freezer for a while to thicken it, use Greek yogurt (it's thicker) or Strain the yogurt in cheesecloth for a while to release liquid and make it thicker.
- 3Dip the strawberries in the yogurt.
- 4Place on a wax paper, parchment or silpat lined sheed that fits in your freezer.
- 6Package in an air-tight container for quick treats.
- 7Serve with a toothpick.
- 8Time does not include freezing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g