Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delectable, refreshing bites!
- Clean and trim the strawberries. You can use them halved or whole.
- Either put the yogurt in the freezer for a while to thicken it, use Greek yogurt (it's thicker) or Strain the yogurt in cheesecloth for a while to release liquid and make it thicker.
- Dip the strawberries in the yogurt.
- Place on a wax paper, parchment or silpat lined sheed that fits in your freezer.
- Package in an air-tight container for quick treats.
- Serve with a toothpick.
- Time does not include freezing.