Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just five ingredients are all that's needed for the creamy, chocolate- and peanut-flavored sensation. And best of all? It's easy to take just the portion you want and freeze the rest for later.
- 12 reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 quart reduced-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Set aside 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs into an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Carefully spread frozen yogurt over crumbs. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Amazed noone has tried this yet and they really do not know how easy and wonderful it is. Rather than vanilla yoghurt you an also substitute chocolate mint icecream.................also great. Thanks for submitting................