Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
I remember my mom making these for us in the summer when we were kids. I loved them! Great healthy snack!! (Cook time is actually freeze time.)
- 1 (8 ounce) container fruit yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit or 1 cup frozen fruit, cut up
- 2⁄3 cup dry milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups Grape-nuts cereal
- Place yogurt, fruit, dry milk and honey in blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the cereal and pour into an 8 inch sqare pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cereal, pressing down gently.
- Place in freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 8 bars. If desired wrap bars individually in foil and store in freezer.