Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Watch the look on young ones faces when you give them this healthy treat, its great for all ages, the name suits it perfectly
Top Review by Shirl (J) 831
NUMMY!!!!! I had some left over graham cereal from a recipe so decided to use it for this. Great recipe for kids, especially in the summer. This would be a cool refreshing summer time snack. Healthy too! Thanks Pixie :)
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 7 large bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, finely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- you need 14 wooden sticks with rounded ends.
- cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- place yoghurt in shallow bowl.
- carefully insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana half.
- roll each banana in yoghurt.
- then sprinkle with cereal.
- place on cookie sheet.
- freeze about 2 hours, or until firm.
- cover tightly and keep frozen.