Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Watch the look on young ones faces when you give them this healthy treat, its great for all ages, the name suits it perfectly
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 7 large bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal, finely crushed
- you need 14 wooden sticks with rounded ends.
- cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- place yoghurt in shallow bowl.
- carefully insert wooden stick into cut end of each banana half.
- roll each banana in yoghurt.
- then sprinkle with cereal.
- place on cookie sheet.
- freeze about 2 hours, or until firm.
- cover tightly and keep frozen.
NUMMY!!!!! I had some left over graham cereal from a recipe so decided to use it for this. Great recipe for kids, especially in the summer. This would be a cool refreshing summer time snack. Healthy too! Thanks Pixie :)