Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Wine that melts in your mouth! I believe these originally came from Wine Enthusiast. There are three different versions given: Zingy, Tropical, and Jammy. They are an appealing alternative to sangria or a wine spritzer and will really take the edge off a hot summer's day.
Top Review by FrenchBunny
This was really yummy stuff. I had the Zingy today. I made it last night so it could freeze up a bit. Had it after work today, but had to scoop it out and let it defrost just a wee bit so I could slurp it up. The limeade in it adds such a nice tart flavor. Delicious stuff. I think I will try the Tropical on the weekend. Thanks for this wonderful recipe. Made for the Think Pink Oct'09
- 750 ml botttle new zealand sauvignon blanc wine
- 340.19 g can frozen limeade concentrate
- 236.59 ml cranberry juice
- 750 ml bottleunoaked Chardonnay wine
- 170.09 g mango nectar
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 750 ml bottlecalifornia merlot or 750 ml bottleaustralian merlot
- 236.59 ml pomegranate juice
- 473.19 ml blackberry