Wine that melts in your mouth! I believe these originally came from Wine Enthusiast. There are three different versions given: Zingy, Tropical, and Jammy. They are an appealing alternative to sangria or a wine spritzer and will really take the edge off a hot summer's day.
- 1 (750 ml) botttle new zealand sauvignon blanc wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottleunoaked Chardonnay wine
- 6 ounces mango nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottlecalifornia merlot or 1 (750 ml) bottleaustralian merlot
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 pint blackberry
- These are all assembled the same way. Add fruit juice or fresh fruit, blend until smooth, and freeze. The alchohol will prevent the mixture from becoming solid ice. Serve in a Margarita glass.