Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is a combination margarita-sangria frozen drink from Pillsbury. We tried it out over the 4th and it was a big hit. Freezer time is 24 hours.
- 1 (64 ounce) carton pineapple-orange juice, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 (10 ounce) canfrozen margarita mix, concentrate thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups brandy
- 4 (12 ounce) cans Sprite or 4 (12 ounce) cans 7-Up soda
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-quart tupperware or rubbermade plastic container, add all the ingredients except the Sprite; stir to combine.
- Seal container and freeze for 24 hours or until mixture is firm; stir twice during freezing process.
- When ready to serve: spoon approximately 3/4 cup frozen slush mixture into a large margarita glass.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup Sprite over slush mixture; serve.