Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla ice cream or 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 ounces white chocolate, grated
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee, room temp
- 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur
- Scoop ice cream into 6 balls; place onto a small cookie sheet or a 9" pie pan.
- Freeze until very firm.
- Quickly roll firm ice cream balls in grated white chocolate; press in gently.
- Serve immediately or place on a foil lined cookie sheet and freeze until serving time. To serve, in some bowl, combine coffee and liqueur.
- Divide coffee mixture into 6 small bowls.
- Place 1 ice cream ball in each dish.