Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't perfected it, but They're nice when you're wanting something sweet but not the calories!
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejello instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (I use Anderson Erickson)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese (softened)
- Combine pudding mix and Half & Half in medium mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer (low-medium setting) until a somewhat thick consistency is reached and barely any tiny lumps can be seen.
- Cut cream cheese into smaller squares and add to pudding mixture. Use a rubber spatula to combine pudding mix and cream cheese.
- Once cream cheese is mixed evenly in, use electric mixer again (low-med setting) to increase thickness of mix until it can hold it's own form.
- Line a baking sheet (or other flat surface that you can put in freezer) with wax or parchment paper.
- Fill a cake/dessert decorator (I use a "star" tip") with mix and squeeze out stars about the size of a Hershey's kiss onto the wax paper.
- Put baking sheet(s) in freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, peel stars off of wax paper and store in a plastic container in the freezer!