Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is one of my Mom's recipes that she served at all her Holiday parties and is a great make ahead recipe. Prep time does not include freezing time. I'm not sure about the serving size since she always seemed to have plenty for everyone.
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 cups water
- 1 family-size tea bag
- 12 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 1 -2 cup Bourbon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water in heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the tea bag and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and add 1 cup of sugar while still hot.
- Let it cool completely. Then add the lemonade concentrate,the Orange juice concentrate and bourbon.
- Place in a freezer container and freeze overnight.
- Before serving remove from freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a while then whip up with hand mixer just before serving.