1/1 Photo of Frozen Whiskey Sour Punch
This is one of my Mom's recipes that she served at all her Holiday parties and is a great make ahead recipe. Prep time does not include freezing time. I'm not sure about the serving size since she always seemed to have plenty for everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the tea bag and steep for 10 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bag and add 1 cup of sugar while still hot.
- 3Let it cool completely. Then add the lemonade concentrate,the Orange juice concentrate and bourbon.
- 4Place in a freezer container and freeze overnight.
- 5Before serving remove from freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a while then whip up with hand mixer just before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Whiskey Sour Punch
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 64.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags