Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Husbands Favorite! No water is used for the blender is filled with ice. I give an optional choice to add water if you'd like it weaker.
- 170.09 g frozen lemonade concentrate
- 170.09 g frozen orange juice concentrate
- 226.79 g top shelf whiskey
- 8 maraschino cherries, in juice
- 59.14 ml fine sugar
- orange slice
- In a large blender fill blender with cubed ice (about 3/4 full).
- Add one frozen can of lemonade and orange concentrate.
- Add the top shelf whiskey.
- Add 1/4 cup cherry juice.
- Add sugar.
- Blend, high speed.
- Taste if to strong for your taste add ice cold water. re-blend.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Fill each glass and garnish with a cherry and orange slice.
- Enjoy! (Drink Responsibly).
Wow! The whiskey sour I've been searching for...................yum! I omitted the sugar and used only 6 oz. of whiskey (so I could have more than one!). Perfect!
This is so yummy. I omitted the sugar. With the juices and the maraschino juice it was sweet enough. Wonderful taste. Thanks Rita :) Made for All you can cook buffet
Horribly over sweetened, waste of whiskey, I would not recommend this drink to anyone.