Recipe by Rita~
My Husbands Favorite! No water is used for the blender is filled with ice. I give an optional choice to add water if you'd like it weaker.
- 170.09 g frozen lemonade concentrate
- 170.09 g frozen orange juice concentrate
- 226.79 g top shelf whiskey
- 8 maraschino cherries, in juice
- 59.14 ml fine sugar
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large blender fill blender with cubed ice (about 3/4 full).
- Add one frozen can of lemonade and orange concentrate.
- Add the top shelf whiskey.
- Add 1/4 cup cherry juice.
- Add sugar.
- Blend, high speed.
- Taste if to strong for your taste add ice cold water. re-blend.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Fill each glass and garnish with a cherry and orange slice.
- Enjoy! (Drink Responsibly).