My wife likes them with the chocolate. I always make a couple without for me since I am on a low fat and sugar diet.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, Fat Free
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine Cool Whip and peanut butter.
- Melt Chocolate slowly,on low heat stirring constantly until melted. Be careful not to burn.
- Coat cupcake liners with 2/3 of chocolate and place in cupcake tin.
- Freeze for two minutes so chocolate is hardened.
- Spoon in peanut butter mixture.
- Top cups with remaining chocolate.
- Optional: Remove chocolate from recipe and serve without chocolate coating.