1/1 Photo of Frozen Whipped Peanut Butter Cups
My wife likes them with the chocolate. I always make a couple without for me since I am on a low fat and sugar diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, Fat Free
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Combine Cool Whip and peanut butter.
- 2Melt Chocolate slowly,on low heat stirring constantly until melted. Be careful not to burn.
- 3Coat cupcake liners with 2/3 of chocolate and place in cupcake tin.
- 4Freeze for two minutes so chocolate is hardened.
- 5Spoon in peanut butter mixture.
- 6Top cups with remaining chocolate.
- 8Optional: Remove chocolate from recipe and serve without chocolate coating.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Whipped Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g