1/5 Photos of Frozen Watermelon Margaritas for a Crowd
Thinking ahead to Cinco de Mayo and stumbled on this recipe. Thought others might want to join me for the occasion so I am posting this untried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the seeded watermelon cubes in a sealable plastic bag and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours. You can do this days ahead if you are planning a party.
- 2Before starting to make the beverage itself, cut one of your limes into 8 wedges for garnish. Cut the second lime in quarters and use it to moisten the rim of of your serving glasses. Place the sugar in a shallow bowl or small (dessert) plate. One by one, wipe the rim of each glass with the quartered lime, then dip in the sugar until you have a nice rim.
- 3Place half of the frozen watermelon, along with half the limeade and tequilla in a blender.
- 4Blend until the beverage is mixed and there are no fruit bits but it is still frosty and slushy.
- 5Pour into prepared glass and serve with a lime wedge for garnish.
- 6Repeat with second half of ingredients.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Watermelon Margaritas for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: