Prep 48 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Watermelon-infused tequila makes these a special adult beverage!
4 ounces watermelon-infused tequila (see directions)
- 2 lbs watermelon
- 1 (750 ml) bottle tequila
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 pieces of infused watermelon (see directions)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Cointreau liqueur
- Watermelon-infused tequila:.
- Cut medium-size watermelon into 1" cubes (rind removed) until you have roughly 2 lbs. fruit. Transfer to laarge glass jar, pour in one 750 ml. bottle good-quality tequila, seal jar, and allow to steep for 2 days.
- To make 2 margaritas:.
- Combine 4 oz. of watermelon-infused tequila, 2 cups crushed ice, 2 oz. frozen limeade, 2 pieces of infused watermelon from jar, and 1 1/2 oz Cointreau in blender. Puree until slushy. Garnish with small wedge of watermelon.