1/1 Photo of Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
1 hr 10 mins
Refreshing summer drink from cooking.com. I wasn't able to find the Triple Citrus tequila, so just used the regular flavored.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the melon chunks in a plastic bag, and freeze until solid.
- 2Run the lime wedge around the rim of a large stemmed cocktail glass. Dip the moistened rim in salt. Set the lime wedge and glass aside. Repeat with the remaining wedges and 3 more glasses.
- 3Transfer about 3/4 of the melon chunks, separating them, to a blender. Add the tequila, triple sec, and lime juice, and blend until fairly smooth. Divide the cocktail mixture among the prepared glasses. Squeeze a lime wedge into each cocktail, drop the wedge into the glass and serve immediately.
- 4TEQUILA TIP:.
- 5For an extra touch of color and flavor, mix 2 teaspoons finely minced lime zest (colored peel) into the salt before rimming the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: