- 2 1⁄2 cups seedless watermelon, rind already removed,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces tequila (hopefully an aged tequila)
- 2 ounces Cointreau liqueur (or triple sec)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut watermelon on a cookie sheet and place in freezer, freeze solid, remove and place in a plastic bag, keep in the freezer until ready to mix the drink Place all the ingredients in your food processor or blender and puree until smooth Garnish with a watermelon wedge if you want!