Recipe by Abby Girl
This is a low fat frozen yogurt. Wonderful if served with fruit. This comes in at a wopping 3 points for Weight Watchers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat egg with sugar until combined; set aside.
- In a saucepan heat milk just until bubbles appear around side of pan. Stir a little into egg mixture, then pour back into saucepan. Cook over heat, stirring just until thickened, 2 - 4 minutes. (DO not let mixture boil or egg will curdle).
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Beat yogurt and vanilla into cooled mixture.
- Process in ice cream machine.