- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white Karo
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup almond macaroon, crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- beat softened cream cheese with all other ingredients, until smooth and thick fluffy.
- Fold in crumbs, combing well.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin tins.
- Spoon prepared mixture into liners.
- Cover and freeze--.
- Garnish with cherry on stem and a drizzle of melted semisweet chocolate--.