Recipe by Sherrybeth
A quick and easy dessert sure to impress family and friends. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding (made from cook and serve pudding mix)
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 4 chocolate-covered english toffee bars, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Make vanilla pie filling per package directions; cool to room.
- temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Fold whipped topping, caramel syrup and candy into cooled pie filling; set aside. Spread ice cream topping on bottom of crust; top with pie filling mixture.
- Spread whipped topping over the top and top with chopped English toffee candy.
- Freeze four hours or until set. Store leftovers in freezer.
- Before serving, let pie stand at room temperature for 15.
- minutes or until pie can be easily cut.