4 hrs 15 mins
A quick and easy dessert sure to impress family and friends. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make vanilla pie filling per package directions; cool to room.
- 2temperature, stirring occasionally.
- 3Fold whipped topping, caramel syrup and candy into cooled pie filling; set aside. Spread ice cream topping on bottom of crust; top with pie filling mixture.
- 4Spread whipped topping over the top and top with chopped English toffee candy.
- 5Freeze four hours or until set. Store leftovers in freezer.
- 6Before serving, let pie stand at room temperature for 15.
- 7minutes or until pie can be easily cut.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Toffee Crunch Pie
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 576.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered english toffee bars