Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy dessert sure to impress family and friends. Cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Frozen Toffee Crunch Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Make vanilla pie filling per package directions; cool to room.
- temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Fold whipped topping, caramel syrup and candy into cooled pie filling; set aside. Spread ice cream topping on bottom of crust; top with pie filling mixture.
- Spread whipped topping over the top and top with chopped English toffee candy.
- Freeze four hours or until set. Store leftovers in freezer.
- Before serving, let pie stand at room temperature for 15.
- minutes or until pie can be easily cut.