Recipe by newspapergal
Posted by request; from a Bisquick cookbook. This sounds soooo good, I've gotta make it for my Sunday dinner group soon! ** Note 4 hours of cooking time is FREEZING time.
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso or 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso or 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- baking cocoa, to sprinkle,for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Grease 13x9 baking pan.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, cocoa, 1 tablespoon coffee and melted margarine until crumbly.
- Crumble into pan; bake 6 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese in medium mixing bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk.
- Place about 2 cups of cream cheese mixture in separate bowl; add juice concentrate.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon instant coffee/espresso in hot water; stir coffee mixture and chocolate syrup into OTHER cream cheese mixture.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled medium bowl on high speed until stiff.
- Fold half of whipped cream into each cream cheese mixture.
- Cover& refrigerate chocolate mixture; spoon orange mixture over cooled crust.
- Freeze crust with orange mixture about 1 hour.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over orange mixture; and freeze about 4 hours.
- Let stand 10 minutes at room temp before serving; sprinkle pan with baking cocoa, for garnish, if desired, and cut into squares.
- Store covered in freezer.