Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This pie is so good and refreshing!
Make and share this Frozen Thin-Mint Grasshopper Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) box Andes mints candies (or After Eight)
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 25 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup white Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄4 cup green creme de menthe
- whipped cream
- Andes mints candies
- mint sprig
- Reserve 4 thin mints for garnish.
- Put remaining 26 mints in a small saucepan; add 2 tbsp cream.
- Stir over medium-low heat 1-2 minutes until melted and smooth.
- Or microwave in a 4 cup glass measure about 1 minute.
- Pour into crumb crust and place in freezer to cool until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Melt marshmallows and milk together.
- Add liqueurs.
- Whip the remaining heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add marshmallow mixture to whipped cream until blended.
- Spread on top of chocolate layer in the pie crust.
- Freeze at least 24 hours.