Recipe by YaYa
YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! Great for a hot patio party! This makes a huge batch which you will need to make plenty of room in the freezer and have a BIG container. I use a big tupperware cake taker. WATCH YOURSELF WITH THIS DRINK, IT IS STRONG!
Top Review by JohnnieBlu
I changed it up a little (frozen concentrated Bacardi margarita mix instead of one of the limeades) but it was still great. I renamed is "Poison Ivy" in honor of my sorority. My friends have been asking for it at EVERY party since then! Thanks!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 quart rum
- green food coloring
simple syrup (use 4 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Make simple syrup boiling 1 & 1/2 cups sugar and 1 cup water for 3 minutes, cool completely.
- Use only 1 & 1/2 cans of the limeade.
- Mix all ingredients in large container and add 5 cans of water using the large lemonade can (60 oz of water).
- Stir after 8 hours.
- Keep frozen for a slush.