1/1 Photo of Frozen Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake
Chef mariajane's Note:
This is such a fantastic dessert for any great dinner - delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (400 g) packages chocolate swiss rolls, individually wrapped, sliced in 4 (6 mini rolls in each package)
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup smucker's sundae syrup, Caramel Syrup, divided
- 1/2 cup smucker's sundae syrup, Chocolate Syrup, for garnish (optional)
- 1Line a 12 cup metal bowl with plastic wrap.
- 2Line inside of bowl with sliced swiss rolls, allowing them to overlap if necessary. Reserve the remaining slices for the top.
- 3Fill with 2 cups of softened ice cream, spreading ice cream slightly up the sides of the bowl.
- 4Cover with 1/4 of the caramel syrup.
- 5Continue layering ice cream and alternating syrups, ending with ice cream.
- 6Place remaining swiss roll slices on top.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 3 hours. To serve, invert onto serving dish, remove plastic wrap and garnish with additional sundae syrups.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Swiss Roll Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 52.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate swiss rolls