- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 cups pureed fresh strawberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in refrigerator freezer 2-4 hours before serving. Remove from the freezer 30-45 minutes before serving.