1/1 Photo of Frozen Strawberry Smoothie
A light, creamy, fruit-filled alternative to milkshakes. Cut the calories, but don't cut the flavor because the goodness comes straight from the real fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients into blender.
- 2Mix on medium-low (or recommended setting for crushing ice), until strawberries are fully crushed and mixture is smoothly blended.
- 3Serve, topped with whipped cream is desired.
- 4Adults may enjoy this with a shot of rum blended inches.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Strawberry Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g