Recipe by 3KillerBs
A light, creamy, fruit-filled alternative to milkshakes. Cut the calories, but don't cut the flavor because the goodness comes straight from the real fruit.
Top Review by Shelbrain
I made this with 4 year old daughter. Nice and easy recipe, not too sweet. I used Stevia in the Raw for a sweetener and frozen strawberries from Walmart. I might try this with a banana next time. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 10 -12 frozen strawberries
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (or other preferred sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into blender.
- Mix on medium-low (or recommended setting for crushing ice), until strawberries are fully crushed and mixture is smoothly blended.
- Serve, topped with whipped cream is desired.
- Adults may enjoy this with a shot of rum blended inches.