Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taken from the Southern Living "Low-Fat, Low-Calorie" cookbook. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and halved
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer unti creamy.
- Gradually add sugar; beat until smooth.
- Fold in banana and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inche dish; cover salad and freeze until firm.
- Remove salad from freezer; let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares; serve.
- Cover and freeze any uneaten salad.