1/1 Photo of Frozen Strawberry Salad
The original recipe for this was called "Champagne Salad". I changed it because I leave out the bananas and pecans as my kids don't care for them. If you wish to include them, add 2 diced bananas and 1 cup chopped pecans. I place this in cupcake liners (the foil kind) and freeze on a cookie sheet until solid and then place in a freezer bag. This makes portioning easy. The title says salad but this is realy more of a dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and cream cheese.
- 3Add the strawberries and pineapple.
- 4fold in the cool whip.
- 5Freeze in a 9 x 13 pan or in cupcake liners.
- 6To serve: Thaw the 9 x 13 pan for about 20 minutes.
- 7Cut into squares and serve.
- 8My kids eat the cupcake size ones still frozen- they are like a popsicle.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g