- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups strawberry slices
- 15 1⁄4 ounces can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add sugar, beating until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and remaining ingredients, and spoon into a 9x13-inch dish. Cover with aluminum foil and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.