Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes you forget everything botherin' you.
Make and share this Frozen Strawberry Mojitos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 ounces rum (1/2 can that held the limeade)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 -4 leaves of fresh mint
- 2 limes, juice and pulp
- Muddle together the mint leaves, lime juice and lime pulp. Strain, pressing through a sieve, discarding pulp and reserving juice.
- Combine together in a blender all ingredients. Serve in frozen glasses.