This is delicious! Freezing is included in Prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine cookies crumbs with butter.
- 3Using a measuring cup, press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of pan.
- 4Using fingers, pinch crumbs together at top edge to form neat border around crust.
- 5In food processor or blender, puree strawberries with 3/4 cup sugar, tequila and juice; transfer to bowl.
- 6In another bowl at high speed, beat 1/2 cup cream until stiff peaks form.
- 7Using whisk fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture.
- 8Spread 2 cups strawberry mixture in crust.
- 9Cover pie and remaining bowl of filling with plastic wrap; freeze 2 hours.
- 10Remove plastic wrap.
- 11Spread remaining filling over frozen pie, mounding slightly in center.
- 12Wrap; freeze until firm, 3 hours.
- 13Beat remaining cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- 14Spread 2 cups whipped cream over pie.
- 15If desired, transfer remaining whipped cream to pastry bag with fitted star tip; pipe or mound around edge of pie.
- 16Return to freezer until ready to serve.
- 17If desired, decorate top with sliced strawberries.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: