Prep time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2Thinly slice 3/4 cup strawberries, set aside. Cut remaining berries in half; toss with sugar and spread on lined sheet. Freeze about 30 minutes until partially frozen.
- 3Crust: Process pretzels and sugar in food processor to make fine crumbs. Add butter, pulse until blended. Press evenly over bottom and sides of pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes, or until firm.
- 4Clean processor. Add sugared halved strawberries; process until pureed. Add remaining ingrediensts (except sliced berries); pulse until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, stir in sliced strawberries.
- 5Spoon into crust and freeze uncovered at least 6 hours. Wrap airtight and freeze at least 2 hours more.
- 6To serve, refrigerate about 15 minutes for easier slicing.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: