1/1 Photo of Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, Two Ways
Now that I've come up with a way to make this with no added sugar I'll be making it as soon as I can get the strawberry topping/syrup, YAY!. Plan A makes one large drink and PLAN B will make up to 4. The time given is for Plan A while Plan B will take longer because it uses an ice cream maker for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces prepared lemonade (like Country Time powdered drink mix or enough to make it the strength you like best)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping
- 4 1/2 cups of chilled lemonade (premade from the store, or 4 1/2 cups of homemade lemonade sweetened with Splenda or sugar)
- sugar free strawberry syrup (or not sugar free, your choice) or ice cream topping (or not sugar free, your choice)
- 1PLAN A:.
- 2Prepare the 16 oz's lemonade according to the package directions.
- 3Place all of the lemonade, and 2 cups of ice in a blender.
- 4Blend until the ice is crushed completely.
- 5Place about two tablespoons of strawberry ice cream topping in the bottom of a glass, and then pour frozen lemonade over the strawberry topping.
- 6Enjoy at once.
- 7PLAN B:.
- 8Place lemonade in your 1 1/2 qt ice cream maker and freeze accordingly for 20 minutes.
- 9Place some of the frozen lemonade in the bottom of each glass followed by a good squirt of the strawberry syrup.
- 10Fill glasses with remaining frozen lemonade and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, Two Ways
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 167.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g