Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light dessert. This is great for the holidays when you don't need another heavy dessert.
Make and share this Frozen Strawberry Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crumb mixture and spread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees until it gets brown and crumbly. Stir a couple of times while it is baking.
- Put 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Reserve the other 1/2 for a topping.
- Beat egg whites.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Add berries. (slightly thawed).
- Add lemon juice and beat 10 minutes at high speed. NO LESS!
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place mixture on top of crumbs in 9 x 13 inch pan. Place other half of crumbs on top of mixture.
- Place in freezer.
- Enjoy after it is frozen!