Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dessert for a hot summer night.
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Puree strawberries in container of an electric blender; set aside.
- Combine condensed milk and Cool Whip; stir until well blended.
- Stir in strawberry puree, pineapple, and lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture into a 13x9 inch pan; freeze until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
I made this last night to serve at our 4th of July cookout today. It has been safely tucked away in the freezer. I sliced a little piece so I could try it before everyone gets here. Soooo delicious. Rich, creamy, and fruity. Just what I was hoping for. Thanks Nurse Di.
Incredibly good. Our eyes were rolling in the back of our heads. Perfect summer dessert and the fresh strawberries just make it extra good. Thanks NurseDi!! A true winner.
Big hit at the 4th of July BBQ. Thanks!!!