Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Great dessert for a hot summer night.
Top Review by bella214
I made this last night to serve at our 4th of July cookout today. It has been safely tucked away in the freezer. I sliced a little piece so I could try it before everyone gets here. Soooo delicious. Rich, creamy, and fruity. Just what I was hoping for. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree strawberries in container of an electric blender; set aside.
- Combine condensed milk and Cool Whip; stir until well blended.
- Stir in strawberry puree, pineapple, and lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture into a 13x9 inch pan; freeze until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.