Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (300 g) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups strawberry frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- fresh berries (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter and press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Chill in freezer.
- In blender, combine strawberries, condensed milk, frozen yogurt, juices, and grated rinds;blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze until firm,3-4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with fresh berries if using.
My DH was the rater. He thought the pie was very good. I made it according to the recipe, but I did add a couple of tablespoons of rum. I mean, what's a daiquiri without the rum? Delicious!