Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Here's another one for the swap! Looks and sounds wonderful though I have not tried it yet myself. I am definitely making this soon however. Strawberries and cookies? Can you say YUMMY!This would be good for an upcoming grad party or summer celebration. Cook time is chill time.
- 27 inches graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 3⁄4 cups frozen strawberries, thawed and sweetened
- 6 cups chocolate sandwich style cookies, chopped
- Bake graham shells according to package directions and let cool.
- Mix ice cream together with strawberries and cookies.
- Pour 2 lbs. (5 cups) ice cream filling into each pie shell.
- Place in freezer, cover tight. Freeze firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before slicing.