Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I had a dream that a woman told me her recipe for making a pie using gelatin, frozen strawberries, a graham cracker pie crust, and cool whip. I Went out and bought the ingredients, and tried it out the next day, and here it is! Note: cook time is gelatin setting time.
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Cool Whip
- Make gelatin according to instructions and cool until cool to touch, but not firm yet.
- Slice strawberries, and fill bottom of pie crust with some them, setting the rest aside.
- Pour liquid gelatin over strawberries, filling pie crust until 1/4 inch from the top. You most likely will not use all of the gelatin.
- Place in fridge for 3 hours.
- Spread cool whip across the top, and decorate with remaining strawberries.
- Freeze for one hour for easier cutting.
- Refreeze any uneaten portions.