Recipe by MarielC
This recipe is more of a guide than something that needs to be followed exactly. Use either homemade brownies or a mix. Use as many Snickers bars as you like – any size will do. Use any type of nuts you want. If you like you can mush the chopped Snickers bars into the ice cream but that’s more work. Make the base ahead and then assemble right before serving. The ingredient amounts can be changed – add as much or as little as you want of the hot fudge and caramel. Use another type of candy bar if you prefer. It's important to bake the brownies in a springform pan. Have fun!
- brownie (baked in a 8 inch round or square springform pan, left in the pan)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream or 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 6 (2 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chopped (or 12 ounces of any size)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread half the softened ice cream over the brownies making sure to spread to the edge o the pan. Sprinkle the chopped Snickers bars over the ice cream. Spread the rest of the ice cream on top.
- Freeze for 4 hours or more.
- Assemble: Remove the springform from the pan. Warm the hot fudge sauce. Cut out a piece of the pie and place on a plate. Drizzle with one tablespoon of caramel sauce and one tablespoon of hot fudge sauce. Top with a tablespoon or peanuts and a bit of whipped cream. Assemble the rest of the servings. Serve immediately.