Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice treat for the summer or for a kids party.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- graham cracker
- Prepare pudding according to directions with milk.
- Blend in peanut butter.
- Spread mixture on one half of a graham cracker.
- Place other half on top of mixture.
- Wrap with Saran wrap.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve frozen.
I used chocolate fudge pudding because that's what was in the cupboard. Yummmmm. Easy ice cream sandwich sort of thing. It's hard to wait till they're frozen, but well worth the wait. I'm going to use them as an adult dessert topped with a dollop of whipped cream and some chocolate syrup.