Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the net. It would be a great treat for a summer barbecue or for a birthday party. Kids will love these homemade ice cream bars.
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream or 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream (rectangular carton)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (18 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 2 packages graham crackers
- Break crackers in half to make squares.
- Spread one with fudge and the other with marshmallow cream.
- Slice ice cream into 12 slices crosswise.
- (1/2 inch thick).
- Cut each slice in half.
- Trim excess off so it will fit on cracker.
- Place square of ice cream between chocolate and marshmallow.
- Wrap in wax paper, foil or place in sandwich bag and freeze for later-- or eat them immediately.