Recipe by Karen=^..^=
We made these up for our ice cream parlor, based very loosely on a recipe I saw in a magazine. If you love regular s'mores, you'll probably love these, too. Recipe is for one...make as many as you like. These are even more delicious and decadent dipped into melted chocolate.
- 1 whole graham cracker
- 1 -2 teaspoon marshmallow cream (or liquid marshmallow ice cream topping)
- 1 -2 teaspoon miniature chocolate chip
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup vanilla ice cream
- wooden pop stick (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break graham cracker in half.
- Spread one half with marshmallow cream and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Top with ice cream and remaining graham cracker half.
- Push a popsicle stick into ice cream, if desired.
- Freeze until set up before eating, or it will be messy.
- Sometimes we dip halfway into melted chocolate and then refreeze.