Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesjello chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 12 graham crackers, broken in half OR
- 48 vanilla wafers, OR
- 6 sugar ice cream cones
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in marshmallows and nuts. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- FOR GRAMWICHES:.
- Scoop 1/4 cup pudding mixture onto 12 squares and top with remaining 12 squares. Freeze 1 hour.
- FOR NILLA TREATS:.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon pudding mixture onto 24 wafers and top with remaining 24 wafers. Freeze 30 minutes.
- FOR FROZEN PUDDING CONES:.
- Spoon pudding mixture into freezer-proof bowl. Freeze 1 hour; scoop into cones to serve.