1/1 Photo of Frozen Reeses Peanut Butter Pie
3 hrs 15 mins
I have not made this yet, I found it at Bakersroyale.com and it looks SO good! The author threw in some crushed Reese’s for extra flavor and for added texture. The cooking time is actually the cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preparation: Lightly butter springform pan if it is not non-stick.
- 2If you do not have a springform pan line a cake pan with a piece of lightly buttered foil leaving a one inch over hang around the edges for easy pie removal or alternately use a traditional pie pan.
- 3Oreo Crust:.
- 4Place Oreos in a food processor or blender and pulse until cookies are finely crumbed.
- 5Alternatively, place Oreos in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Mix in the melted butter and then firmly press crumbs into pan to create a crust.
- 6Bake crust at 350 degrees F for 7-10 minutes.
- 7Reese Peanut Butter Pie Filling:.
- 8Place peanut butter and confectioner sugar in a pan over low heat and stir until combined and peanut butter is melted.
- 9Set aside for five minutes to cool.
- 10Gently fold in peanut butter mixture into Cool Whip until combined. Gently fold in crushed Reese’s pieces into peanut butter Cool Whip mixture.
- 11Pour mixture into Oreo crust and freeze for 3 hours.
- 12Garnish with caramel and chocolate drizzle.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Reeses Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.6
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cups