Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 mins
Second freezer slaw.
Make and share this Frozen Red Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- Mix shredded cabbage, grated carrot, and salt in a large bowl; let stand one hour; drain very thoroughly.
- Meanwhile while cabbage is setting, boil sugar, water, vinegar, celery seed, and dry mustard for a couple of minutes; cool.
- Pour solution over drained cabbage and carrot; add diced bell pepper, onion, and celery; toss.
- Put into freezer containers.
- Thaw in refrigerator when ready to use.