3 hrs 45 mins
This is from Chef Curtis Stone (Take home Chef). I made this for my parents tonight and they loved it. A little different from the norm, but made the occassion so special. Try not to over freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree Raspberries and sugar in food processor or blender. Strain puree through a fine meshed sieve and into a large bowl. (the seeds are sour, the less the better).
- 2Whip heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer till triple in size and stiff like whipped cream.
- 3Fold whipped cream into raspberry puree.
- 4In seperate bowl, beat egg whites and powdered sugar with an electric mixer till stiff peaks form.
- 5Gently fold this mixture in with raspberry puree/whipped cream.
- 6Pour mixture into souffle dishes equally. Freeze for three hours or just until the raspberry mixture is frozen.
- 7Top with Fresh Raspberry, Mint leave and powdered sugar for flare!
- 8*** You can make it look like a souffle by wrapping parchment paper around a ramekin and fill it above the rim.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Raspberry Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.0
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.0 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 88.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g