Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a little bit of a change from the more traditional margaritas...makes an awesome party drink!
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces sour raspberry Schnapps (Sting)
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- ice cube
- pour tequila, sting's sour raspberry schnapps, limeade into blender.
- Add ice cubes until about 2 inches from top and blend all together.
- serve in an unsalted glass (already has a little bit of a salt flavor).
- Note: You can add a wedge of lime to the glass if desired.